Saturday 26 July 2014

I'm really sorry, I haven't been on this blog much until I started thinking about it this morning, anyway I'll tell you what I've been doing this whole year and a bit of last year.

I got Emily Bennet the American girl doll from 1944 (She's a historical doll). She's really cute! I love her!! She's got straight ginger coloured hair and blue eyes. I got her mid last year.

Then I got Ruthie Smithens from 1934 (She's a historical doll as well). She's so pretty. She has got curly dark brown hair and grey eyes. ruthless the one closest to the camera!
Then early this year, I got the girl of the year... Isabelle Palmer!!!!!! She's beautiful! She's got long blonde hair and hazel eyes, Unfortunately I don't have a picture of her to show you!

I love my 4 dolls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment