Thursday 28 March 2013

The New Bed Breaks

When I stayed at my Nanny and Poppys house I told my Mum and Dad to bring McKennas bed with them because- WAIT HOW RUDE OF ME!! I didn't tell you that I was moving back to Sydney but we were waiting for the tenants who lived in our house to find another place to love!

Okay, let's continue with the story about McKenna's bed...I was really scared of it breaking in the car boot so her bed travelled all the way from Melbourne to Sydney in the back seat of the car! When my Mum and Dad arrived at after their long journey, I hugged them a lot and kissed them a lot. Then my friend came over. Kate is her name she is the best.  We had food and drinks and played and spied on my brother and his friend and played a trick on them.  It was awesome.  We now have plays every Thursday because Kate's Mum, Sharon works.

 Okay, back to the bed story...after Kate had gone home from our play, I realise that McKennas bed was broken.  My Mum had forced it into the back seat because there was little room there and the bed had broken.   My dad said that he can fix it easily.

A few days later my Mum told me some good news my baby cousin, Annie and her big brothers who are 4 Hamish and Liam coming too. A few days later they came the first thing i did was cuddle Annie and the first thing the boys did was rush into my room and then i heard a big crack the boys were shocked but then i heard giggling Annie rushed off i got up and went into my room i got a massive shock i felt like slumping into a corner and cry the boys were jumping up and down on her bed with a crack right in the middle!
TO BE CONTINUED (few hours later)
They are half my age so i scolded them they kept on giggling and giggling and giggling i felt really cold hearted for scolding them but they deserved it ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment